23 February 1995
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
|Known for||Half Moon Investigations|
Rory Elrick (born 23 February 1995) is Scottish actor best known for starring as the title character Fletcher Moon in the BBC television series Half Moon Investigations based on the best-selling novel by Eoin Colfer.
He has attended Scottish Youth Theatre since he was three years old, and this is where he auditioned for the part of Fletcher Moon in the BBC TV adaptation of Half Moon Investigations. He also appeared in Wilbur Wants to Kill Himself, which was directed by Lone Scherfig and written by Lone Scherfig and Anders Thomas Jensen.
|2009||Half Moon Investigations||Fletcher Moon|
|2002||Wilbur Wants to Kill Himself||Angus|
- Rory Elrick at the Internet Movie Database
- Kemp, Tina (27 March 2009). "Bowling teen actor nominated for top entertainment award". Lennox Herald. Retrieved 2009-04-07.
- "Half Moon Investigations: Rory Elrick is Fletcher "Half" Moon" (Press release). BBC. 4 December 2008.
- Adams, Lisa (3 January 2009). "Scots teenager over the moon at landing lead role in new BBC show". Daily Record. Retrieved 2009-04-05.[dead link]
- "Over the Hill but school life goes on". Evening Times. 16 September 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-05.