Rosario Tijeras (Colombian TV series)
|Story by||Jorge Franco|
|Country of origin||Colombia|
|No. of episodes||60|
|Executive producer(s)||Ángela Pulido Serrano|
|Producer(s)||Juan Pablo Posada|
|Original network||RCN Televisión|
|Picture format||NTSC (480i)|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||February 8– July 28, 2010|
|Related shows||Rosario Tijeras|
Rosario Tijeras is a Colombian telenovela produced by Ángela Pulido Serrano for RCN Televisión. It is based on the book of the same name written by Jorge Franco. The series originally aired from February 8, 2010 to July 28, 2010. It stars María Fernanda Yépez as the titular character.
It tells the story of a beautiful but dangerous woman who lived a childhood marked by pain and abuse. This triggered a thirst for hatred and vengeance in Rosario.
The series tells the story of the legendary and terrible Rosario Tijeras (María Fernanda Yépez), a beautiful woman raised in a marginal neighborhood that at age 8 was raped and several years later was raped again by a group of men and took revenge by cutting the testicles of one of them with scissors (hence her name), who has a stormy love with a pair of inseparable friends from wealthy families: Antonio de Bedout (Andrés Sandoval) and Emilio Echegaray (Sebastián Martínez).
Their lives so distant will unite when faced with the magic beauty of Rosario, who takes them to a world full of danger and ferocity, where she is a victim and an instrument of death.
- María Fernanda Yépez as Maria del Rosario
- Sebastián Martínez as Emilio Echegaray
- Andrés Sandoval as Antonio de Bedut
- Juan David Restrepo as Johnefe
- Julián Mora as Ferney
- Adriana Arango as Rubí
- Margarita Ortega as Martha Lucia De de Bedut
- Luis Fernando Hoyos as Luis Eduardo de Bedut
- Natalia Jeréz as Paula Restrepo
- Estefanía Borge as Samantha
- Victoria Góngora as Susana
- Laura Perico as Leticia de Bedut
- Juan Felipe Barrientos as Klaus
- Yuri Vargas as Zulai
- Orlando Miguel as Mr. Robinson
- Ana María Kámper as Ana de Echegray
- Peláez, Isabela. "La historia de Rosario Tijeras llega a la pantalla chica". historico.elpais.com.co (in Spanish). Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "¿Qué pasó con los protagonistas de 'Rosario Tijeras'?". canalrcn.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "Se estrenó primer capítulo de serie "Rosario Tijeras" (VIDEO)". entretenimiento.terra.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 22 December 2016.