Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rose-colored glasses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rose-colored glasses or rose-tinted glasses (the antonym term being "Jade-colored glasses" or "Jade-tinted glasses") may refer to:
- Optimism, the tendency to see things in a positive light
- Rosy retrospection, the tendency to view past events in a positive (often unrealistic) light
- "Rose Coloured Glasses", a song by Hans Poulsen recorded by Johnny Farnham (1968)
- Rose Colored Glasses (album), by John Conlee (1978)
- "Rose Colored Glasses" (John Conlee song), its title track
- "Rose-Coloured Glasses", a song on the album Outskirts by Blue Rodeo (1987)
- "Rose Colored Glasses" (Kelly Rowland song) (2010)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rose-colored glasses.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.