Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rosebud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rosebud may refer to:
- Rose bud, the bud of a rose flower
- The name of Jerry Garcia's guitar from 1990 till his death in 1995.
- In the film Citizen Kane, the last words of Charles Foster Kane and an overall plot device.
- "Rosebud" (The Simpsons), an episode of the television comedy The Simpsons, parodying Citizen Kane
- Rosebud (band), a folk-rock band circa 1970, featuring Judy Henske and Jerry Yester
- Rosebud (Fabergé egg)
- Rosebud (film), the name of several films
- The Rosebuds, an indie-rock band
- "Rosebud", a song by Ryan Adams from the album Cold Roses
- "Rosebud", a song by Sparks from their 1986 album Music That You Can Dance To
- Rosebud, the attack command word for Dr. Eric Mason's Doberman Pinschers on the television crime drama season 7, episode 4 of Columbo
- Rosebud, a cheat code featured in the video game The Sims from Maxis
- The default password in the tutorial hacking mission in the video game Uplink
- Rosebud, a Splicer model in the video game BioShock
- Rosebud, Victoria, Australia
- Rosebud, Alberta, Canada
- Rosebud Theatre, a theatre located in Rosebud, Alberta
- Rosebud River, Canada
- Rosebud Indian Reservation, a Sioux reservation in South Dakota, U.S.
- Battle of the Rosebud, a battle on June 17, 1876 between the Lakota (Sioux) and Cheyenne Indian tribes and the U.S. and their Indian allies, the Shoshone and Crow tribes
- Rose Bud, Arkansas
- Rosebud, Alabama
- Rosebud, Georgia
- Rosebud, Warrick County, Indiana
- Rosebud, Washington County, Indiana
- Rosebud, Missouri
- Rosebud, Montana
- Rosebud, North Carolina
- Rosebud, South Dakota
- Rosebud, Texas
- Rosebud County, Montana
- Sasha Obama, daughter of U.S. President Barack Obama, by U.S. Secret Service codename
- Rosebud Denovo (died 1992), street activist killed by police in Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Rosebud the Basselope, a character in the comic strip Bloom County
- PZ 87 The Rosebud, the fishing vessel that sailed to London in 1937 to protest the Newlyn Clearances
- The Rosebud (diner), a diner in Somerville, Massachusetts
- Rosebud (Schooner) that ran aground in Port Phillip Bay
- Rosebud, a euphemism for anus
- Rosebud pornography, a form of pornography
- Rose-bud torch, a type of oxy-gas torch; see oxy-fuel welding and cutting
- Rosebud Releasing Corporation, a former American studio company that produced Evil Dead II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosebud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.