Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rosebud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rosebud may refer to:
- Rose bud, the bud of a rose flower
- The name of Jerry Garcia's guitar from 1990 till his death in 1995.
- In the film Citizen Kane, the last words of Charles Foster Kane and an overall plot device.
- "Rosebud" (The Simpsons), an episode of the television comedy The Simpsons, parodying Citizen Kane
- Rosebud (band), a folk-rock band circa 1970, featuring Judy Henske and Jerry Yester
- Rosebud (Fabergé egg)
- Rosebud (film), the name of several films
- The Rosebuds, an indie-rock band
- "Rosebud", a song by Ryan Adams from the album Cold Roses
- "Rosebud", a song by Sparks from their 1986 album Music That You Can Dance To
- Rosebud, the attack command word for Dr. Eric Mason's Doberman Pinschers on the television crime drama season 7, episode 4 of Columbo
- Rosebud, a cheat code featured in the video game The Sims from Maxis
- The default password in the tutorial hacking mission in the video game Uplink
- Rosebud, a Splicer model in the video game BioShock
- Rosebud, Victoria, Australia
- Rosebud, Alberta, Canada
- Rosebud Theatre, a theatre located in Rosebud, Alberta
- Rosebud River, Canada
- Rosebud Indian Reservation, a Sioux reservation in South Dakota, U.S.
- Battle of the Rosebud, a battle on June 17, 1876 between the Lakota (Sioux) and Cheyenne Indian tribes and the U.S. and their Indian allies, the Shoshone and Crow tribes
- Rose Bud, Arkansas
- Rosebud, Alabama
- Rosebud, Georgia
- Rosebud, Warrick County, Indiana
- Rosebud, Washington County, Indiana
- Rosebud, Missouri
- Rosebud, Montana
- Rosebud, North Carolina
- Rosebud, South Dakota
- Rosebud, Texas
- Rosebud County, Montana
- Sasha Obama, daughter of U.S. President Barack Obama, by U.S. Secret Service codename
- Rosebud Denovo (died 1992), street activist killed by police in Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Rosebud the Basselope, a character in the comic strip Bloom County
- PZ 87 The Rosebud, the fishing vessel that sailed to London in 1937 to protest the Newlyn Clearances
- The Rosebud (diner), a diner in Somerville, Massachusetts
- Rosebud (Schooner) that ran aground in Port Phillip Bay
- Rosebud, a euphemism for anus
- Rosebud pornography, a form of pornography
- Rose-bud torch, a type of oxy-gas torch; see oxy-fuel welding and cutting
- Rosebud Releasing Corporation, a former American studio company that produced Evil Dead II
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosebud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.