RotorSport UK MT-03
|RotorSport UK MT-03|
|National origin||United Kingdom|
|Developed from||AutoGyro MT-03|
|Developed into||RotorSport UK Calidus|
The RotorSport UK MT-03 is a two-seat autogyro manufactured to British Civil Airworthiness Requirements CAP643 Section T. New build-aircraft based on the AutoGyro MT-03 design are imported from Germany and completed to British regulations by RotorSport UK Limited in the United Kingdom.
A derivative of the MT-03 is the enclosed cockpit RotorSport UK Calidus.
Specifications (Rotax 912)
- Crew: 2
- Length: 4.95 m (16 ft 3 in)
- Width: 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)
- Height: 2.7 m (8 ft 10 in)
- Empty weight: 250 kg (551 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 450 kg (992 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Rotax 912 ULS four-stroke piston engine, 75 kW (100 hp)
- Main rotor diameter: 8.4 m (27 ft 7 in)
- Propellers: 3-bladed HTC 3 blade ground adjustable, composite, 1.72 m (5 ft 8 in) diameter
- Never exceed speed: 161 km/h; 87 kn (100 mph) Vne
- Rate of climb: 5.6 m/s (1,100 ft/min)
- Related development
- Related lists
- "CAP 643 British Civil Airworthiness Requirements Section T Light Gyroplanes" (PDF). United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved 2007-11-13.
- "Type: RotorSport UK MT-03" (PDF). United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved 29 December 2012.