From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Round up)
|Look up roundup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roundup, round up or round-up may refer to:
- Ceiling function, the mathematical operation of rounding a number up to the next higher integer.
- Roundup, a term in American English referring to the process of gathering animals into an area, known as a "Muster" in Australia.
- Rounding up, when a helmsman cannot control a boat and it heads into the wind
Music and entertainment
- "Round Up", a rap single by Lady May and Blu Cantrell
- Round-Up (video game), an arcade video game
- Roundup (album), an album by Denise Ho
- The Round-Up (1920 film), a 1920 Western film
- The Round-Up (1965 film), a Hungarian film by Miklós Jancsó
- The Roundup, a program on CBC Radio One.
- Roundup, brand-name of an herbicide made by Monsanto, see glyphosate
- Roundup (issue tracker), web-based issue or bug tracking system
- Edsel Roundup, a 1950s station wagon built by Ford
- The Round Up, a student-run newspaper publication of New Mexico State University
- Roundup, Montana, a city in the state of Montana
- Round Up (ride), an amusement park ride
- Operation Roundup (1942), the plan for an invasion of northern France by Allied forces during World War II
- Operation Roundup (1951), the attack launched by United States forces during the Korean War
- Roundup (history), in Polish łapanka, the practice in which civilians in Nazi-occupied cities were rounded up during World War II, mostly in occupied Poland
- List of rodeos
- Pendleton Round-Up, a rodeo in Oregon
- Rattlesnake round-up
- Surin Elephant Round-up, an annual event in Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roundup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.