|Look up royd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Royd may refer to:
- Royd Anderson (born 1972), a Cuban American filmmaker and historian based in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Royd Chambers, the Iowa State Representative from the 5th District
- Fox Royd, a neighbourhood in the village of Thornhill, in Kirklees, West Yorkshire, England
- Hebden Royd, a civil parish with a town council in the Metropolitan Borough of Calderdale in West Yorkshire, England
- Royd House, a Grade I listed building in Hale, Greater Manchester
- Royd Mill, Oldham, a cotton spinning mill in Hollinwood, Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Royd Moor Wind Farm, located at Penistone, South Yorkshire, England
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Royd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.