|Born||12 October 1993|
Rukshar Dhillon (born 12 October 1993) is an actress based in India who primarily works in Telugu films. Dhillion was born in London and brought up in India. She made her debut in 2016 with the Kannada Run Antony. She went on to star in Telugu films such as Aakatayi, Krishnarjuna Yudham, and ABCD: American Born Confused Desi. In 2020 she appeared in the Hindi film Bhangra Paa Le.
Dhillon began her film career with Run Antony opposite Vinay Rajkumar, grandson of actor Dr. Rajkumar. The film was a romantic-thriller written and directed by director Raghu Shastry.The Times of India reviewed the movie and gave her special mentions. The newspaper stated, "Rukshar excels in her role".
She made her Hindi debut with Bhangra Paa Le in 2020. The Times of India stated "Rukshar Dhillon as the big city girl is confidence personified". Filmfare further on mentioned "Rukshar does a good job for her first film. She too has killer moves and has a strong screen presence".
|2019||ABCD: American Born Confused Desi||Neha|
|2020||Bhangra Paa Le||Simi||Hindi||Hindi debut|
- "RUKSHAR MIR". Times of India.
- Yerasala, Ikyatha (12 February 2017). "Showtime for Rukshar". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- "Sunny Kaushal, Rukshar Dhillon's Bhangra Paa Le to release on September 13, 2019 | Bollywood News". www.timesnownews.com. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- Tanmayi, Bhawana. "Rukshar Dhillon, a wannabe chef who ended up an actor". Telangana Today. Retrieved 6 May 2021.
- "Rukshar "RUN ANTONY REVIEW". Timesofindia.com.
- "Rukshar "KRISHNARJUNA YUDHAM MOVIE REVIEW". indiatimes.com.
- "Bhangra Paa Le Movie Review". Timesofindia.com.
- "Movie review - Bhangra Paa Le". Filmfare.com.
- "Sunny Kaushal and Rukshar Dhillon starrer 'Bhangra Paa Le' goes on floors!". Deccan Chronicle. 28 January 2019. Retrieved 19 February 2019.