From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rumman (disambiguation))
|Look up رمان in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rumman or Rummanah may refer to:
- Rumana, Israel
- Rummanah, a Palestinian village in the Jenin Governorate
- Kafr Rumman, a Palestinian town in the Tulkarm Governorate
- Rammun, a Palestinian town in the Ramallah and al-Bireh Governorate
- Abu Rummaneh, a neighborhood west of Damascus, Syria
- Umm al-Rumman, a village in the Al-Suwayda Governorate, Syria
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.