|Birth name||Paul Douglas Webb|
|Also known as||Rustin Man|
|Born||16 January 1962|
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
|Genres||Post-rock, art rock, synthpop|
|Instruments||Bass, guitar, keyboards, piano, accordion, percussion|
|Associated acts||Talk Talk, .O.rang, Beth Gibbons, James Yorkston|
Webb attended secondary school with Lee Harris, and they became good friends. They played in the reggae band Eskalator before being recruited to form Talk Talk in 1981. Webb played bass for Talk Talk until 1988. His composition "Another Word" from the album The Party's Over is the only Talk Talk song not written or co-written by vocalist Mark Hollis.
- Whitburn, Joel (2010-10-05). The Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits, 9th Edition: Complete Chart Information about America's Most Popular Songs and Artists, 1955-2009. Random House Digital, Inc. pp. 643–. ISBN 978-0-8230-8554-5. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- "The Year of the Leopard - James Yorkston - Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2 February 2019.
- "Hilfe Kommt - Dez Mona - Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2 February 2019.
- "Drift Code - Rustin Man - Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2 February 2019.
- "Drift Code - Rustin Man - Releases". AllMusic. Retrieved 2 February 2019.
|This article about a British bass guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|