|Full name||Ryan Phelim Manning|
|Date of birth||14 June 1996|
|Place of birth||Galway, Ireland|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Midfielder, Leftback|
|Queens Park Rangers|
|2015–||Queens Park Rangers||74||(5)|
|2018–2019||→ Rotherham United (loan)||18||(4)|
|Republic of Ireland U17|
|2014–2015||Republic of Ireland U19||10||(5)|
|2017–2018||Republic of Ireland U21||8||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:09, 4 September 2019 (BST)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12:19, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
Mervue and Galway
Ryan Manning started his career playing for Mervue United in the League of Ireland First Division, the second tier of Irish football. He spent one season there in which Mervue reached the League of Ireland Promotion/Relegation Playoffs but lost out to Longford Town on penalties in the semi-final after a scoreline of 3–3 on aggregate. After a single season he moved to fellow First Division side Galway United for the 2014 season. Manning and Galway had a brilliant season as they went on to win promotion to the Premier Division via the Promotion/Relegation Playoffs, with Manning scoring in both legs of the final as United brushed aside Premier Division outfit UCD in a 5–1 aggregate win.
Queens Park Rangers
In January 2015 Manning was signed by Queens Park Rangers on a two and a half year contract. The then manager Harry Redknapp stated he was delighted that Ryan had signed for QPR after having received interest from other Premier League clubs.
After Redknapp departed QPR, Manning initially did not feature under the first team under managers Chris Ramsey or Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. But, with the arrival of Ian Holloway, he was given his first team debut on 31 December 2016 against Wolves a game that Rangers went on to win after having had a run of six consecutive losses. He performed so well that he was hailed by his manager as having been "outstanding". Manning described his own debut as a dream come true, especially as he only received his squad number the day before. He impressed in his next two games, which were all victories, and he was thus awarded a new contract tying him to the club until 2019. He rounded off the month by scoring his first league goal against Fulham on 21 January, in a game which ended in a 1–1 draw against their west London rivals.
Rotherham United (loan)
On 16 August 2018, Manning joined Rotherham United on a loan deal until the end of the 2018–19 season. Manning was recalled by QPR in January 2019. He made 18 appearances and scored four goals for Rotherham during his time on loan at the New York Stadium.
On 6 November 2018, Manning was named in the senior Republic of Ireland squad for the first time for the friendly against Northern Ireland on 15 November and the UEFA Nations League match against Denmark on 19 November 2018.
- As of 04 September 2019.
|Mervue United||2013||League of Ireland First Division||26||9||1||0||1||0||2[a]||0||30||9|
|Queens Park Rangers||2016–17||EFL Championship||18||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||18||1|
|Rotherham United (loan)||2018–19||EFL Championship||18||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||18||4|
- Appearances in 2013 League of Ireland Promotion/Relegation Playoffs
- Appearances in 2014 League of Ireland Promotion/Relegation Playoffs
- "Retained List 2016-17" (PDF). English Football League. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "Manning signs for Galway FC". ExtraTime.ie. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Galway win promotion to top flight". Sseairtricitycityleague.ie. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Kelly, Keith (9 January 2015). "Rising Galway soccer star Manning joins Queens Park Rangers". Connachttribune.ie. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "QPR boss Harry Redknapp thrilled with Ryan Manning signing". Irishtimes.com. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Holloway hails Manning after QPR victory – West London Sport". Westlondonsport.com. 31 December 2016. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "QPR midfielder Ryan Manning looks back on his Rangers debut in Saturday's 2–1 victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers". Qpr.oc.uk. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "QPR midfielder Ryan Manning has signed a contract extension | Football News". Sky Sports. 18 February 2017. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "QPR youngster Manning signs new deal – West London Sport". Westlondonsport.com. 20 January 2017. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Ryan Manning: Queens Park Rangers midfielder agrees new contract". BBC. 20 January 2017.
- "Queens Park Rangers 1–1 Fulham". BBC. 21 January 2017.
- "READ | Millers make Manning signing". Rotherham United Official Site. 16 August 2018.
- "Nigerian-eligible Southampton teenager among four new call-ups in Ireland squad". The 42. 6 November 2018. Retrieved 7 November 2018.
- "Ryan Manning". Inform.fai.ie. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "R. Manning". Soccerway. Retrieved 22 December 2018.