Sør-Trøndelag University College
|Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag|
|Rector||Trond Michael Andersen|
Sør-Trøndelag University College (Norwegian: Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag) or HiST is a Norwegian university college located in Trondheim. The school offers higher education within nursing, teaching, economics, food science, engineering and information technology. The college has six campuses throughout the city and was created in 1994 as a merger between a number of independent colleges in the city. In January 2016, HiST merged with Norwegian University of Science and Technology and Aalesund University College and Gjøvik University College. 
- Faculty of Health Education and Social Work, located at Leangen
- Faculty of Nursing, located at Øya
- Faculty of Informatics and e-Learning, located at Kalvskinnet
- Faculty of Teacher Education and Deaf Studies, located at Rotvoll
- Faculty of Technology, located at Kalvskinnet, Tunga and Øya
- Faculty of Business Administration, Trondheim Business School, located at Moholt
- "HiST, Sør-Trøndelag University øvik.". Nordic Academy of Management (Nordiska Företagsekonomiska Föreningen / NFF. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- "Trondheim and Sør-Trøndelag University College". University Positions. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
|This Norwegian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|