From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SEG may be an acronym for:
- Special Effects Generator, used in a television studio
- Semaphore Entertainment Group, a pay-per-view company which co-founded the Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Special Escort Group (Metropolitan Police), escort important persons, valuable or hazardous cargoes in London, England
- Special Escort Group (Ministry of Defence Police), protects nuclear materials in transit between United Kingdom military establishments
- Supplementum Epigraphicum Graecum, an annual publication of new ancient Greek inscriptions
- Select Employee Group, a group of people eligible for credit union membership
- Society of Economic Geologists
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Soft Elastic Gelatin, in pharmacology
- Similar Exposure Group, used in Occupational hygiene
- Selective Epitaxial Growth
Other abbreviations and uses
- Seconds, in Spanish
- "Him/herself", in Norwegian, approximate equivalent
- <seg>, an XML element in several languages representing an arbitrary segment
- Seg, a Swedish spoken word for someone or something that is very slow and/or retarded
- SEG Electronics Plaza, a major electronic market in Shenzhen, China.
- All pages beginning with "SEG"
- All pages with a title containing SEG
- All pages beginning with "seg"
- All pages with a title containing seg
- Segment (disambiguation)
- "A geek's guide to Shenzhen, the global gadget capital". TechRadar. 2016.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SEG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.