This article does not cite any sources. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||SINTEF Building and Infrastructure, SINTEF Energy Research, SINTEF Digital, SINTEF Industry, SINTEF Ocean, SINTEF Technology and Society, SINTEF Raufoss Manufacturing and SINTEF TTO|
SINTEF (Norwegian: Stiftelsen for industriell og teknisk forskning), headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, is an independent research organisation founded in 1950 that conducts contract research and development projects. SINTEF has 2000 employees from 75 countries and annual revenues of three billion Norwegian kroner.
Key figures (2017)
- 2000 employees from 75 nationalities
- 3700 customers
- Revenues of NOK 3.2 billion
- International sales of NOK 450 million
Three out of four employees are researchers.
- 71% research scientists (56 % of research scientists have a PhD)
- 13% managers and administrative personnel
- 9% engineers
- 7% technical personnel
Total of 2000 employees.