|Publicly traded government-linked company|
|Traded as||MYX: 8664|
|Founder||Liew Kee Sin|
|Headquarters||Setia Alam, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Tan Sri Dato' Seri Dr. Wan Mohd Zahid Wan Mohd Noordin, Chairman|
Dato' Khor Chap Jen, President and CEO
|Parent||Permodalan Nasional Berhad|
S P Setia Berhad (MYX: 8664) is a Malaysian property, infrastructure and business company. It was founded by well-known property development figure, Liew Kee Sin. Since its inception, SP Setia Berhad has become an established property development company based in Malaysia.
List of Projects
- KL Eco City
- Setia Alam
- Setia Eco Park (also in Setia Alam)
- Setia Ecohill (Semenyih)
- Setia Nexus 1
- SetiaWalk (also in Pusat Bandar Puchong)
- Duta Tropika
- Duta Nusantara
- Setiahills Ampang
- Setia Eco Glades Cyberjaya
- Putrajaya Precinct 9
- Putrajaya Precinct 15
- Pusat Bandar Puchong
- Putrajaya Precinct 17 (Apartment PPA1M)
- Bukit Indah
- Setia Indah
- Setia Eco Cascadia
- Setia Tropika
- Setia Eco Gardens
- Setia Eco City
- Setia Sky 88
Battersea Power Station and Liew's Resignation
In 2012, S P Setia expressed interest in bidding to acquire Battersea Power Station which is located in Battersea, London, United Kingdom. If S P Setia failed in its bid to acquire Battersea Power Station, it had planned to look for other sites in London. In June 2012, Knight Frank announced that Ernst & Young has made an exclusive agreement with S P Setia and Sime Darby to agree on the final terms of the deal after SP Setia won the bid of the Battersea Power Station against Chelsea FC.
He then co-founded EcoWorld development group alongside with former colleagues who left S P Setia together with him.
- "SP Setia". Retrieved 18 November 2014.
- "S P Setia Eyeing Other London Sites In Case Battersea Bid Fails". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "S P Setia, Sime preferred bidders for Battersea". Business Times. Archived from the original on 2012-06-09. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "Battersea Power Station: Malaysian company". BBC. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
|This Malaysian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|