From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up SRB, Srb, or srb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SRB may refer to:
- Serbia, a country in Central/Southeastern Europe (ISO 3166-1 3-letter code
- Union of Russia and Belarus, a supranational entity abbreviated to СРБ (SRB) in both Russian and Belarusian
- Srb, a village in Croatia
- Sir Robert Borden, the eighth Prime Minister of Canada
- Sir Richard Branson, a British industrialist known for his Virgin brand of companies
- Daniel Srb, Croatian politician.
- Single Resolution Board, resolution authority within the European Banking Union
- Sonic's Rendezvous Band, a rock and roll band from Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Service record book, a history of a person's activities and accomplishments as a member of an organization
- Service Request Block, a data structure employed by MVS/370 and successor operating systems
- Sex ratio at birth, the ratio of males to females born in a population
- Simulated rope break, a training maneuver for glider (sailplane) pilots
- Solid rocket booster, such as those found on the US Space Shuttle
- Sora language, a Munda language of India, spoken by around 250,000 people (ISO 639-3 code
- Storage Resource Broker, a computer data grid management system/file system
- Sulfate-reducing bacteria, organisms which "breathe" sulfates
- Sulfur-reducing bacteria, organisms which "breathe" sulfur
- The Swedish Red-and-White or Svensk Röd och Vit Boskap, a breed of cattle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SRB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.