Nevada State Route 610
|Maintained by NDOT|
|Length:||2.028 mi (3.264 km)|
|Existed:||1976 – present|
|South end:||SR 604 in Las Vegas|
|North end:||I‑15 in North Las Vegas|
State Route 610 begins at the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard North (SR 604) and Lamb Boulevard in the unincorporated township of Sunrise Manor. From there, it follows Lamb Boulevard northward, passing through mostly residential neighborhoods. The route eventually enters the city of North Las Vegas, and passing by some industrial businesses. The SR 610 designation ends at the Lamb Boulevard interchange with Interstate 15 (I-15).
By 1968, the I-15 under construction in Nevada had a terminus at the Lamb Boulevard interchange. Freeway traffic to the north of Las Vegas transitioned from the Interstate to the old highways on Las Vegas Boulevard (U.S. Routes 91 and 93) by way of Lamb Boulevard. The Interstate access along Lamb Boulevard was no longer a major through movement by 1972, as I-15 was completed further south into the urban core of Las Vegas by that time.
|Sunrise Manor||Las Vegas Boulevard (SR 604)|
|North Las Vegas–Sunrise Manor line||Craig Road (SR 573)|
|North Las Vegas||I‑15 – Los Angeles, Salt Lake City|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
Note: "Sunrise Manor" is an unincorporated community in the urban Las Vegas area.
RTC Transit Route 203 functions on this road.
- "State Maintained Highways of Nevada: Descriptions and Maps - Quarter 2 Update". Nevada Department of Transportation. July 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Las Vegas Valley Jurisdictional Boundary Map (PDF) (Map). Clark County Comprehensive Planning. 2009. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Google (26 July 2011). "Overview of SR 610" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Official Highway Map of Nevada (Map). Nevada Department of Highways. 1968. Las Vegas Region inset. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Official Highway Map of Nevada (Map). Nevada Department of Highways. 1972. Las Vegas Region inset. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Nevada State Maintained Highways: Descriptions, Index and Maps. Nevada Department of Transportation. January 2001. p. 99.