From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SVA is an initialism that may refer to:
- South Vietnamese Army, unofficial name for the Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN)
- Student Veterans of America, an education non-profit organization that serves student veterans
- Special visceral afferent, afferent nerves that develop in association with the gastrointestinal tract
- SVA, the Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) code for a Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Sandia View Academy, in Corrales, New Mexico, USA
- School of Visual Arts, in Manhattan, New York City, USA
- Shenandoah Valley Academy, in New Market, Virginia, USA
- SVA, the ICAO code for Saudi Arabian Airlines
- National Veterinary Institute (Sweden) (Statens veterinärmedicinska anstalt)
- Servicio de Vigilancia Aduanera (Customs Surveillance Service), a Spanish law enforcement agency
- SequenceVariantAnalyzer, a computer program for annotating and analyzing genetic variants
- Single vehicle approval, performed by the Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA) to render a vehicle "street-legal" in the United Kingdom
- SINE-VNTR-Alu (a composite, hominid-specific retrotransposon)
- SystemVerilog assertions
- Subject-verb agreement (in grammar)
- Shareholder value added, a financial concept for the estimation of shareholder value
- Societa Valdostana Automobili, a defunct Italian racing car manufacturer
- Svan language, ISO 639-3 code "sva"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SVA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.