From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sabbath is a regular (usually weekly) time of rest, worship or special activity, observed by several religions and traditions.
Sabbath may also refer to:
- Sabbath in Christianity
- Sabbath in Judaism
- Biblical Sabbath
- The band Black Sabbath, commonly referred to as Sabbath.
Film and television
- Sabbath (Doctor Who), a Doctor Who villain
- The Witches' Sabbath or The Sabbath, a 1988 drama film
- Shabbat Dinner (film)
Characters with the name
- Mickey Sabbath, a character in Sabbath's Theater by Philip Roth
- Sabbath Strange, a cat owned by the advertising mascot Emily Strange
- Sabat (surname)
- Sabatini (disambiguation)
- Sabbat (disambiguation)
- Sabbath School (disambiguation)
- Sabbathday Lake Shaker Village, Maine, United States
- Sabbatini (disambiguation)
- Sabetha, Kansas, United States
- Sambation, a river of legend in rabbinic literature
- Shabash (disambiguation)
- Shabat, a surname
- Shabtai (disambiguation)
- List of Shabbat topics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabbath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.