Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sabi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sabi may refer to:
- A member of an extinct religious group known as the Sabians
- The Mandeans, an extant religious group, in Arabic
- Sabi (Korea), an ancient capital of Baekje
- Sabi (dog), an Australian special forces dog
- Save River (Africa), flows through Zimbabwe and Mozambique
- Sabi Forest Park, The Gambia
- Wabi-sabi, a Japanese aesthetic term
- Sabi (singer), the stage name of Jenice Portlock, a Salvadoran-American female singer
- Sabi Island, near the southern end of Myanmar
- Sabi Sabi, a private game reserve in South Africa
- Sabi languages, a group of Bantu languages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.