Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sabia may refer to:
- Donato Sabia (born 1963), runner
- Eli Sabia (born 1988), footballer
- Laura Sabia (1916–1996), social activist
- Michael Sabia (born 1953), executive
- Joe Sabia, digital remix artist
- Vilmar da Cunha Rodrigues (born 1982), also known as Sabia, Brazilian footballer
- "Sabiá" (song), also known as "The Song of the Sabiá", a song by Antônio Carlos Jobim and Chico Buarque
- Sabia (gastropod), a genus of hoof snails
- Sabia (plant), a genus of flowering plant
- Mimosa caesalpiniaefolia, also known as Sabiá, a tree from Brazil
- Sabiá virus, the cause of Brazilian hemorrhagic fever
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.