Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sabia may refer to:
- Donato Sabia (born 1963), runner
- Eli Sabia (born 1988), footballer
- Laura Sabia (1916–1996), social activist
- Michael Sabia (born 1953), executive
- Joe Sabia, digital remix artist
- Vilmar da Cunha Rodrigues (born 1982), also known as Sabia, Brazilian footballer
- "Sabiá" (song), also known as "The Song of the Sabiá", a song by Antônio Carlos Jobim and Chico Buarque
- Sabia (gastropod), a genus of hoof snails
- Sabia (plant), a genus of flowering plant
- Mimosa caesalpiniaefolia, also known as Sabiá, a tree from Brazil
- Sabiá virus, the cause of Brazilian hemorrhagic fever
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.