From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sabia may refer to:
- Donato Sabia (born 1963), runner
- Eli Sabia (born 1988), footballer
- Juan Sabiá (born 1981), footballer
- Laura Sabia (1916–1996), social activist
- Michael Sabia (born 1953), executive
- Joe Sabia, digital remix artist
- Sabia Hisham Allam (born 2011), KG1
- Sabia (gastropod), a genus of hoof snails
- Sabia (plant), a genus of flowering plant
- Mimosa caesalpiniaefolia, aka Sabiá, a tree from Brazil
- Sabiá virus, the cause of Brazilian hemorrhagic fever
- SABIA, Inc., manufacturer of integrated bulk material analyzers, and provider of nuclear analyzer services
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.