This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sabine Camille Crossen
27 November 1983
|Occupation||Actor, director, fishmonger|
Born in Béthune, Hauts-de-France, France, to an American father and a French mother, Sabine Crossen grew up in New Zealand before settling at age 20 in Paris, France where she took drama lessons at the Actorat Dramatic Arts College.
In 2003, she starred as killer Kim Lee in the French film Shadow Girl by Steven Couchouron and Isabelle Lukacie, which won awards at the Houston (United States) and Thessaloniki (Greece) festivals.
In 2006 she plays in the video game Evidence: The Last Ritual and in the straight-to-DVD comedy Car Academy. In 2007 she had a bit part in the Franco-American film Hitman directed by Xavier Gens. In 2011 she played the part of "The Blonde" in Éric Lavaines Bienvenue à bord (Welcome on Board). Two years later she appeared in the movie The Big Bad Wolf and in The Borderland where she went to shoot in Hong Kong.
On television, she became a columnist in 2002 on Frédéric Beigbeder Canal+ show Hypershow. In 2007, she participatd in an episode of the series Le juge est une femme (The Judge is a Woman, in 2008 to an episode the series Femmes de loi (Women of law), in 2009 in an episode of La vie est à nous(Life is ours) and in two episodes of Plus belle la vie.
For her directorial debut in 2015, the short film L'amour rend Aveugle (Love Makes Blind), Crossen was awarded the Ciné Ma Vénus Public Prize in 2017, and Best Short Film and Best director awards at the 2015 Monaco International Film Festival. She has lived in London since 2013.
- "Magalas : vendange et dédicace" [Magalas: vintage and dedication]. Midi Libre (in French). 2017. Archived from the original on 27 November 2017. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- Chartrel, Aline (14 April 2017). "Ils passent de " Star Wars " et Dany Boon au court-métrage ternésien !" [They go from "Star Wars" and Dany Boon to a Ternes short film!]. La Voix du Nord (in French). Archived from the original on 27 November 2017. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "Sabine Crossen biography". Art-Graphic.com. 2013. Archived from the original on 27 November 2017. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- Pohier, Charlotte (22 May 2014). "Une actrice du Seigneur des Anneaux a logé quinze jours dans la ville" [A Lord of the Rings actress lodged for fifteen days in the city]. l'Echo de la Lys (in French). Aire sur la Lys. Archived from the original on 27 November 2017.
- "Clap de Fin pour le festival de films de court metrage Ciné ma Vénus 2017" [That's a Wrap for the Cine Ma Venus Short Film Festival 2017]. Le-Journal-Catalan.com (in French). 12 September 2017. Archived from the original on 29 September 2017. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- Pilati, Céline (17 March 2016). "Clap de fin pour le 1er festival de court métrage de La Plagne – Montalbert" [That's a Wrap for the first short film festival in La Plagne – Montalbert] (in French). France 3 Alpes. Archived from the original on 27 November 2017.