sacai is a Japanese luxury fashion brand founded by Chitose Abe (née Chitose Sakai) in 1999. Vogue magazine has cited sacai as influential in breaking down the dichotomy between casual and formal clothing.
In 2019, sacai collaborate with Nike designing two iconic Nike shoes that were fused together for a hybrid, double-themed design.
- "Barneys New York". barneys.com. Retrieved 2017-09-17.
- NICOLE PHELPS, FALL 2017 READY-TO-WEAR: Sacai Vogue magazine, MARCH 6, 2017
- Hypebeast, issue 15, p. 178
- "Sacai Clothing : Dresses & Tops at Bergdorf Goodman". bergdorfgoodman.com. Retrieved 2017-09-17.
- Kelly Wetherille, Sacai Moves Into Jewelry: Chitose Abe has tapped Danish jewelry designer Sophie Bille Brahe for a capsule collection of fine jewelry. Women's Wear Daily, February 2, 2016
- ELLIE PITHERS, AUTUMN/WINTER 2017 READY-TO-WEAR: Sacai Vogue, 6 March 2017
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|