Jump to navigation Jump to search
sacai is a Japanese luxury fashion brand founded by Chitose Abe (née Chitose Sakai) in 1999. Vogue magazine has cited sacai as influential in breaking down the dichotomy between casual and formal clothing.
- "Barneys New York". barneys.com. Retrieved 2017-09-17.
- NICOLE PHELPS, FALL 2017 READY-TO-WEAR: Sacai Vogue magazine, MARCH 6, 2017
- Hypebeast, issue 15, p. 178
- "Sacai Clothing : Dresses & Tops at Bergdorf Goodman". bergdorfgoodman.com. Retrieved 2017-09-17.
- Kelly Wetherille, Sacai Moves Into Jewelry: Chitose Abe has tapped Danish jewelry designer Sophie Bille Brahe for a capsule collection of fine jewelry. Women's Wear Daily, February 2, 2016
- ELLIE PITHERS, AUTUMN/WINTER 2017 READY-TO-WEAR: Sacai Vogue, 6 March 2017
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|