From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saka were the Achaemenid "Scythian" satrapy.
Saka may also refer to:
- Saka, Hiroshima, a town in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Saka, Estonia, a village in Kohtla Parish, Ida-Viru County, Estonia
- Saka, Morocco, a town in Taza Province, Morocco
- Saka, an ancient Indian tradition of men fighting to death, while women commit self-immolation (jauhar), when facing certain defeat in war
- Saka language, a variety of Eastern Iranian languages, attested from the ancient Buddhist kingdoms of Khotan and Tumshuq in the Tarim Basin
- Makhuwa language, also Makhuwa-Saka language, a dialect of Nkutu in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.