From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sako or SAKO may refer to:
- SAKO (programming language), a Polish 1950s programming language.
- Sako Station, a railway station in Japan.
- SAKO, a Finnish firearm manufacturer.
People with the
- Bakary Sako (born 1988), French-born Malian footballer.
- Hygerta Sako, Albanian beauty pageant contestant.
- Louis Raphael I Sako (born 1948), Iraqi cleric, head of the Chaldean Catholic Church
- Masato Sako (1946–2003), Japanese actor.
- Morike Sako (born 1981), French footballer.
- Kenichi Sako (born 1970), Japanese basketball player.
- Sevkaretsi Sako (1870–1908), Armenian revolutionary.
- Tomohisa Sako (born 1991), a Japanese singer.
- Yago Alonso-Fueyo Sako (born 1979), Côte d'Ivoire-born Equatoguinean footballer.
- Yugo Sako (c.1928–2012), Japanese film maker.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sako.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.