|Full name||Sally Jane Wade|
|Date of birth||13 July 1984|
|Place of birth||Hillingdon, England|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Playing position||Defender / Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 May 2011
Sally Jane Wade (born 13 July 1984) is an English–born football player who plays for the Welsh national team and Barnet. Wade plays as a defender or midfielder and has accumulated almost twenty caps for Wales.
Wade attended Chalfonts Community College then moved to America to play varsity soccer while attending Southwest Baptist University. After three successful seasons with The Bearcats, Wade moved to Kennesaw State University for a final season of college soccer in 2005.
After returning to England, Wade played for and captained Watford. She signed for FA Women's Premier League National Division newcomers Barnet in 2010. In March 2011 Wade scored the winning penalty as Barnet won the FA Women's Premier League Cup, beating Nottingham Forest after a 0–0 draw in the final at Adams Park.
- "#4 – Sally Wade". Southwest Baptist University. Retrieved 2011-05-01.
- Matthew Farhadi (2011-03-26). "Former Women's Soccer Players Find Success In Europe". Kennesaw State University. Retrieved 2011-05-01.
- Matthew Carswell (2011-03-29). "Hospital worker at the heart of shoot-out win". Bucks Free Press. Retrieved 2011-05-01.
- "International Teams — Sally Wade". Football Association of Wales. Retrieved 2011-05-01.
- "Match Report – Portugal 1 – 1 Wales". Football Association of Wales. 2008-01-30. Retrieved 2011-05-01.
|This biographical article related to women's association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Welsh association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|