From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salm, Salm, or sal'm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salm may refer to
- Salm (state), a historic principality with territories in present Germany, Belgium and France
- partitions of the state
- Salm, Germany, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Salm, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari, Iran
- Salm, West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Salm Island, an island in Franz Josef Land, Russia
- Salm (Moselle), in Germany, tributary to the river Moselle
- Salm (Amblève), in Belgium, tributary to the river Amblève
- Suid-Afrikaanse Lugmag, or South African Air Force
- The stock ticker symbol of Salem Communications, a U.S. religious radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher
- SomethingALaMode (SALM), a French electronic music duo.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.