Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up salmon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salmon may also refer to:
- Australian salmon, Arripis trutta, also known as kahawai in New Zealand
- Indian salmon, Eleutheronema tetradactylum
- Beaked salmon, Gonorynchus
- King threadfin, known as Threadfin Salmon or just Salmon in northern Australia.
- Salmon, Idaho, town in Lemhi County, Idaho, U.S.
- Salmon Bay, body of water in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Salmon Site, nuclear test site in Mississippi
- Salmon (biblical figure), the descendant of Abraham and ancestor of David
- Salmon (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Salmon P. Chase (1808–1873), American politician and jurist
- HMS Salmon, two previous ships of the Royal Navy
- Salmon-class submarine, class of submarines of the United States Navy
- USS Salmon, three submarines of the United States Navy
- Salmon (color), a pale pink-orange color
- Salmon (food), salmon as food
- Salmon (protocol), a computing protocol
- Salmon Air, commuter airline based in Idaho, U.S.
- Salman (disambiguation)
- Salmone (disambiguation)
- Salmon Creek (disambiguation)
- Salmon House (disambiguation)
- Salmon River (disambiguation)
- Sammon (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Salmon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salmon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.