From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salmon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salmon may also refer to:
- Australian salmon, Arripis trutta, also known as kahawai in New Zealand
- Indian salmon, Eleutheronema tetradactylum
- Beaked salmon, Gonorynchus
- King threadfin, known as Threadfin Salmon or just Salmon in northern Australia.
- Salmon, Idaho, town in Lemhi County, Idaho, U.S.
- Salmon Bay, body of water in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Salmon Site, nuclear test site in Mississippi
- Salmon (biblical figure), the descendant of Abraham and ancestor of David
- Salmon (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Salmon P. Chase (1808–1873), American politician and jurist
- HMS Salmon, two previous ships of the Royal Navy
- Salmon-class submarine, class of submarines of the United States Navy
- USS Salmon, three submarines of the United States Navy
- Salmon (color), a pale pink-orange color
- Salmon (food), salmon as food
- Salmon (protocol), a computing protocol
- Salmon Air, commuter airline based in Idaho, U.S.
- Salman (disambiguation)
- Salmone (disambiguation)
- Salmon Creek (disambiguation)
- Salmon House (disambiguation)
- Salmon River (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Salmon"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salmon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.