|Look up saltation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saltation may refer to:
- Saltation (biology), an evolutionary hypothesis emphasizing sudden and drastic change
- Saltation (geology), a process of particle transport by fluids
- Sensory saltation (psychology), a perceptual illusion evoked by a rapid sequence of sensory stimuli.
- Saltation matrix, a matrix modeling jumps in dynamical systems.
- Saltation (software engineering), the antithesis of continuous integration
- Saltation (novel), a novel set in Sharon Lee and Steve Miller's Liaden universe
- Saltatory conduction, a process by which nerve impulses are transmitted along axons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saltation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.