Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sambor or Sambor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Sambor, a prince of Rugia (Rügen)
- Sambor I, Duke of Pomerania (c. 1150 – c. 1207), regent of Pomerelia
- Sambor II, Duke of Pomerania (c. 1212 – c. 1278, duke of Pomerania and prince of Lubiszewo Tczewskie
- Sambir, Ukraine
- Samborzec, a village in Sandomierz County, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, in south-central Poland
- Sombor, a city in West Bačka District, Serbia
- Samobor, a city in Zagreb County, Croatia
- Sambor Dam, a proposed dam and hydroelectric power station on the Mekong south of Sambor village in Prek Kampi District, Kratie Province, Cambodia
- Sambor Prei Kuk, an historical site north of the town of Kampong Thom, Cambodia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sambor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.