San Carlos Solar Energy
|Headquarters||San Carlos, Negros Occidental, Philippines|
Solar power stations
|SaCaSol I||San Carlos, Negros Occidental||45 MW||Operational|
|islaSol I||La Carlota, Negros Occidental||32 MW||Under construction|
|islaSol II||Manapla, Negros Occidental||48 MW||Under construction|
When choosing the Solar Power Project of the Year, the Charlton Media Group gave the company's SaCaSol I the Silver Asian Power Award 2014. During the same event, San Carlos Solar Energy, Inc. won bronze as part of the Independent Power Producer of the Year Award.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a World Bank subsidiary, bestowed the Sustainable Energy Finance Award 2014 on San Carlos Solar Energy Inc. The Philippine solar investment company belonging to the ThomasLloyd Cleantech Infrastructure Fund, put the first utility-scale solar power plant into operation in spring 2014.
Frost & Sullivan, a global management consultancy, gave the Best Practices Award 2014 in the category of Philippines Solar Photovoltaic System Integrator of the Year, to San Carlos Solar Energy, Inc., the solar portfolio company of ThomasLloyd Cleantech Infrastructure Fund.
The Asia CEO Forum nominated San Carlos Solar Energy Inc. as Green Company of the Year. The Forum is considered one of the most important forums in the Asia-Pacific region committed to collaboration between regional and international organisations and companies.
- Asian Power: Meet the movers and shakers of Asia’s thriving power industry at the Asian Power Awards 2014
- IFC Press room: IFC, Partner Banks Help Finance Sustainable-Energy Projects and Cut Carbon Emissions in the Philippines
- Thomas Lloyd: IFC verleiht San Carlos Solar Energy Inc. Sustainable Energy Finance Award (German)
- 2015 Frost & Sullivan Philippines Excellence Awards
- Asia CEO Awards 2014 Winners