San Marcos High School (San Marcos, California)
|San Marcos High School|
"Empowering Personal Growth and Honorable Contributions"
|1615 W. San Marcos Blvd
San Marcos, California 92078
|Motto||"We Bleed Blue!"|
|School district||San Marcos Unified School District|
|Principal||Adam Dawson, formerly Tiffany Campbell|
|Color(s)||Navy Blue, Columbia Blue, Silver|
San Marcos High School is a high school in the North County city of San Marcos, California. San Marcos High School is a member of the San Marcos Unified School District and serves students from San Marcos, Vista, and Carlsbad.
- 1 Academics
- 1.1 Departments
- 1.1.1 Agriculture / FFA
- 1.1.2 Air Force JROTC
- 1.1.3 ASB
- 1.1.4 College and Career Center
- 1.1.5 Computer Technology
- 1.1.6 Counseling
- 1.1.7 English
- 1.1.8 English Learner Program (EL)
- 1.1.9 History
- 1.1.10 Industrial Technology
- 1.1.11 Math
- 1.1.12 P.E.
- 1.1.13 Performing Arts
- 1.1.14 ROP Flower Design
- 1.1.15 Science
- 1.1.16 Special Education
- 1.1.17 Visual Arts
- 1.1.18 World Languages
- 1.1 Departments
- 2 Programs
- 3 References
San Marcos High School had a graduation rate for the 2009-2010 school year of 95.8%.
Agriculture / FFA
Air Force JROTC
| Instructors: Lt. Col. Anthony Leppellere [USAF Ret.] & MSgt. Michael Lazare [USAF Ret.] | Current Group Commander: C/ Lt. Col. Casey Allen | Notable Group Commanders: C/Lt. Col. K. Bright, C/Lt. Col. R. Mahoney
Who Are We? San Marcos High School AFJROTC CA-20091 was founded in 2009, created to promote the values of Integrity, Service, and Excellence among the students of San Marcos High.
Our Mission? Cadets in the program experience an opportunity that no other class can provide. Aerospace science, physical training, Air Force history, military drill, dress and appearance, and life skills are just a few of the subjects that are taught over the course of a year. 
ASB director Bonnie Bagheri
College and Career Center
English Learner Program (EL)
ROP Flower Design
The PACE Promise, a joint program of San Marcos Unified School District (SMUSD) and California State University San Marcos (CSUSM), guarantees CSUSM admission to all district students continuously enrolled in the district from 9th through 12th grade who meet entrance requirements.
- "San Marcos High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- "San Marcos High School / Overview". Smusd.org. 2016-05-25. Retrieved 2016-09-17.
- "Advanced Placement Testing / Overview". Smusd.org. Retrieved 2016-09-17.
- . 2017-09-01 https://sites.google.com/view/smhs-afjrotc/home. Retrieved 2017-11-05. Missing or empty
- "Brown, Joan / Hosting 2017". Smusd.org. 2016-05-25. Retrieved 2016-09-17.