From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sana can refer to:
- Sana'a, the capital of Yemen
- Sana, Haute-Garonne, France, a commune in the Haute-Garonne département
- Sana, Bhutan, a town in Bhutan
- Sana, Chalkidiki, a village in the municipality of Polygyros, Chalkidiki, Greece
- Sana (river), a river in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Una-Sana Canton
- Saña, Peru, a city in the northern area
- An Arabic language name (سنا) also popular in Iran.
- Ayesha Sana, a Pakistani TV actress
- Sana Nawaz, a Pakistani actress, known for her roles in Urdu and Punjabi films
- Sana Kurata, the main character of Kodomo no Omocha
- Syrian Arab News Agency, the official news agency in Syria
- Navigazione Aerea (SANA), a former Italian airline active from 1926–1934
- Sindhi Association of North America (SANA), an organization of the Sindhi people
- Yugo Sana, a budget compact car
- Sana Commerce, an E-commerce company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.