From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sanaa or sanaa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sanaa may refer to:
- Sana'a, the capital of Yemen
- Sana'a Governorate, a governorate of Yemen
- Sana'a International Airport
- Sana'a manuscript
- Sana 'a (patrol vessel), a Yemeni patrol vessel
- Sana'a University, a Yemeni university
- Sanaa (سناء Sanāʼ /sanaːʔ/), a mostly feminine Arabic language name.
- Sanaa (ثناء Thanāʼ [sæˈnæːʔ]), an Egyptian transcription for a mostly masculine Arabic language name.
- SANAA, a Japanese architecture firm
- SANAA, the national utility for water supply and sanitation in Honduras
People with the given name
- Sanaa Altama (born 1990), French football player
- Sanaa Atabrour (born 1989), Moroccan taekwondo practitioner
- Sanaa Benhama, Moroccan athlete
- Sanaa Bhambri (born 1988), Indian tennis player
- Sanaa Ismail Hamed (born 1984), Egyptian beauty pageant contestant
- Sanaa Hamri (born 1975), Moroccan music and film director
- Sanaa Gamil (1930–2002), Egyptian actress
- Sanaa Lathan (born 1971), American actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanaa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.