From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sangha (from Sanskrit saṃgha 'assembly') usually refers to:
- Sangha (Buddhism), the community of Buddhist monks
- Sangha (Jainism), the fourfold community of pious followers of Jainism
Sangha may also refer to:
- Sangha, Mali, a rural commune in Mali
- Sangha Department (Burkina Faso), a department in eastern Burkina Faso
- Sangha Department (Republic of the Congo), a department in northern Congo-Brazzaville
- Sangha-Mbaéré, an economic prefecture in the Central African Republic
- Sangha Trinational, a forest in Central Africa
- Sangha River, a tributary of the Congo river of Central Africa
- Sangha people of the Republic of the Congo
- Sangha clan, a gotra (clan) of Punjab in India and Pakistan
- Sangh Parivar, a family of Hindu Nationalist organisations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sangha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.