Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sanna can refer to:
- Sanna, Nordland, an island in Træna municipality, Nordland county, Norway
- Sanna, Ardnamurchan, a village in the far west of Scotland
- Sänna, a village in Rõuge Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Sanna (Inn), a river in Austria, a tributary to the Inn
- Sanna (Vistula), a river in Poland, a tributary to the Vistula
- Sanna (name), a Scandinavian short form of Susanna (meaning "lily flower"). It can also be derived from the Swedish sann meaning "true".
- Simone Sanna, an Italian Grand Prix motorcycle road racer
- Sanna (dish), a spongy rice cake, a Goan dish.
- Sanna Dairies, a division of SACO Foods
- Sanna (Sanskrit). One of the three esoteric Kumaras, whose names are Sanna, Kapila and Sanatsujata, the mysterious triad which contains the mystery of generation and reincarnation.
- Samjna, the Buddhist term (Sanskrit; Pali: sañña) meaning "perception"
- Sanna 77, a type of submachine gun
- Sanna, the native name of Cypriot Maronite Arabic
- Sana'a, a city in Yemen
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.