From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sans Souci (French for "no worries" or "carefree"), sometimes spelled Sans-Souci, Sans-souci or Sanssouci, may refer to:
- Jean-Baptiste Sans Souci, died 1803, leader of rebel slaves during the Haitian Revolution
- Emery J. San Souci, governor of Rhode Island in 1921
- George SanSouci, American professional pool player
Buildings and structures
- Sans Souci Community Church (Sans Souci, South Carolina)
- "Sans Souci", the Davenport House, a NRHP gothic-revival estate in New Rochelle, New York.
- Sans Souci (plantation), a plantation in Caernarvon, Louisiana
- Sanssouci, the former summer palace of Frederick the Great, King of Prussia, in Potsdam, Germany
- Sans-Souci Palace, a once royal palace erected in Cap Haitian by Henry I, King of Haiti, in early 19th century
- Istana Bogor, in colonial times also called Buitenzorg and Sans Souci
- Sans Souci, an 18th-century mansion belonging to the La Touche family, Huguenot bankers, in Booterstown, Co. Dublin and demolished in 1948.
- Sans Souci (Hillsborough, North Carolina), a historic home
- Sans Souci, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Sanssouci Park, the park surrounding Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam, Germany
- Sans Souci, Natal, a settlement near the lower Tugela River
- Sans Souci, Michigan, unincorporated community
- Sans Souci, South Carolina, census-designated place
- Sans Souci Island, an island located in the Cedar River at Waterloo, Iowa
- Isle of Sans Souci, a populated place within the community of New Rochelle, New York
- Sans Souci, Florida, an area in Miami, FL
- Sans Souci, Texas, located in Tomball, TX
- Sans Souci Valley, former name of a valley in San Francisco
- Sans Souci, a neighborhood in the eastern district of New Providence, The Bahamas
- San Souci, a neighborhood in the capital of Grenada, St. George.
- San Souci, a beach in the County of St. David near the northeastern tip of Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
- Sans Souci, a neighborhood in the capital of the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo.
- USS Sans Souci II (SP-301), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Sans Souci, the nickname of a canoe paddled by author Eric Sevareid and his friend, Walter Port, in Canoeing with the Cree.
- Sans Souci, an Italian pale lager brand owned by Heineken International
- Sans Souci, casino in Cuba operated by Santo Trafficante, Jr.
- Sans Souci (song), a composition by Sonny Burke and Peggy Lee for her 1952 album Lover
- Sans Souci (album), 2003 album by Australian band Frenzal Rhomb
- Sanssouci (song), a song by Rufus Wainwright, from his album Release the Stars
- Sans Souci, the alma mater (song) of Columbia College, Columbia University, New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sans Souci.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.