|Look up sant or sant' in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sant is a Sanskrit-origin word, which describes someone who has achieved "divine truth", or a "realized soul". In common terms, it refers to a wise or knowledgeable person who has a good understanding of Dharam or religion. It may also refer to the following :
- Alfred Sant (born 1948), Maltese politician
- Andrew Sant (born 1950), English born Australian poet
- David Sant (born 1968), Spanish English actor and voice actor
- James Sant (1820–1916), British painter specializing in portraits in oils
- Sant(-Rampur) - or Sunth) State, a former princely salute state in Rewa Kantha, Gujarat, India; capital Santrampur
- Sant, Övörkhangai, a district in Mongolia
- Sant, Selenge, another district in Mongolia
- Șanț, a commune in Bistriţa-Năsăud County, Romania
- Șanț River, a tributary of the Trotuş River in Romania
- Sant, religious, mystical and spiritual designation of a high level of consciousness a human being has realized, ie. God Realized. As an honorific term, sant indicates one who is revered in Indian culture for his or her spiritual ascent - knowledge of "self, truth, reality" and as a "truth-exemplar".
- Catalan word meaning Saint, as in
- Sant tree (Acacia nilotica), a tree species found in Africa
- Bhakti Sant
- Complete Sant
- Sant Sat Guru
- Sants (disambiguation)
- Dewi Sant (disambiguation)
- Van Sant (disambiguation)
- Teniente General Benjamín Matienzo International Airport, Argentina (ICAO code: SANT)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.