From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alfred Sant (born 1948), a Maltese politician
- Andrew Sant (born 1950), an English born Australian poet
- David Sant (born 1967), a Spanish English actor and voice actor
- James Sant (1820-1916), a British painter specializing in portraits in oils
- Sant(-Rampur) (or Sunth) State, a former princely salute state in Rewa Kantha, Gujarat, India; capital Santrampur
- Sant, Övörkhangai, a district in Mongolia
- Sant, Selenge, another district in Mongolia
- Șanț, a commune in Bistriţa-Năsăud County, Romania
- Șanț River, a tributary of the Trotuş River in Romania
- Sant (religion), a human being revered in Indian religions for his or her knowledge of "self, truth, reality" and as a "truth-exemplar"
- Catalan word meaning Saint, as in
- Sant tree (Acacia nilotica), a tree species found in Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.