|Born||1987 (age 31–32)|
Sarah-Jane Lewis (born 1987) is a British soprano opera singer. Lewis graduated from the Royal College of Music in 2009 and received her diploma from the Royal Academy of Music in 2013. She then finished her education at the National Opera Studio in 2014.
Lewis has won multiply awards including the Hampshire National Singing Competition in 2013, earning a prize of UK£6,000. In 2014, she won second place behind Christina Gansch at the Kathleen Ferrier Awards. The Times described Lewis as "a warm, capacious soprano, its strength powerfully contained and focused throughout its wide register. And her wonderfully serene and assured stage presence reaches out to her audience,"
As of 2015, Lewis is currently a guest artist for the Henley Symphony Orchestra.
- Christiansen, Rupert (26 April 2014). "Kathleen Ferrier Awards, review: 'a vintage year'". The Telegraph. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "HSO Presents the Outstanding Soprano Sarah-Jane Lewis". Henley Herald. 27 October 2014. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Winners of the 2013 Hampshire National Signing Competition, 2013". Hampshire Singers. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Kathleen Ferrier Award winners, 2014". Kathleen Ferrier Awards. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Finch, Hilary (28 April 2014). "Kathleen Ferrier Awards at Wigmore Hall". The Times. Retrieved 6 May 2015. (Subscription required (help)).
- "2014-2015 guest for the Henley Sympthony Orchestra". Henley Sympthony Orchestra. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Sarah-Jane Lewis on Twitter.
- Sarah-Jane Lewis' channel on YouTube.
- on YouTube, video 3:09, 23 September 2012.
- on YouTube by Frank Bridge, accompanied by pianist Daniel Hill, video 3:38, 22 September 2014.
- on YouTube, directed by Errollyn Wallen. Grimeborn Festival 2008 at the Arcola Theatre, London, video 3:15, 10 March 2010.