This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Residence||London, United Kingdom and Paris, France|
|Education||Central Saint Martins|
Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
Centro de Educación Artística
|Home town||Sète, France|
Raised in the South of France, trained in Mexico City, Paris, and New York, Sarah is a professionally trained TV, film, and theater actress. Sarah honed her craft at the Cours Florent in Paris, Centro de Educación Artística in Mexico City, and the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York, before appearing in French feature films La Guerre des Miss, and the Televisa Mexico series Un Refugio para el Amor, Ni Contigo, Ni Sin Ti, and La Fuerza del Destino. Outside of her acting and modeling work, Sarah is an award-winning forensic architect. She pursued her passion for architecture and humanitarian design, completing studies at Parsons in New York, and the Architectural Association and Central St Martins in London, graduating with honors and winning the Design for Peace award in 2018. Before her career as an actress, Sarah was a top-ranked ITF and WTA professional tennis player.
- Wonder Woman 1984 directed by Patty Jenkins (2020)
- La Fuerza del Destino (The Power of Destiny) (2011) as Jenny
- Ni contigo ni sin ti (With you...without you) (2011) as Sara
- Esperanza del Corazón (Hoping Heart) (2011) as Constanza
- Un Refugio para el Amor (A Refuge For The Love) (2012) as Aranza
- Info Le Mague (2008-12-24). "Sarah Barlondo, actrice française et citoyenne du monde". Lemague.net. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "Sarah Barlondo en 'Un Refugio para el Amor' a lado de Jessica Coch". Telenovelastotal.com. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "Sarah Barlondo será la mano derecha de Jessica Coch en "Un refugio para el amor"". Mexicoespectaculos.com. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "Sarah Barlondo estará en la telenovela "Un refugio para el amor"". Seccionaqui.mx. Retrieved 2012-01-19.