Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sayre may refer to
- Anne Sayre (1923–1998), American writer well known for her biography of Rosalind Franklin
- David Austin Sayre (1793-1870), American silversmith, banker, and educator
- David F. Sayre (1822-1919), American politician, farmer, and lawyer
- Francis Bowes Sayre, Sr. (1885-1972), American ambassador and son-in-law of President Woodrow Wilson
- Francis Bowes Sayre, Jr. (1915-2008), Episcopal cleric and Dean of Washington Cathedral
- Geoffrey Sayre-McCord (born 1956), American philosopher
- James Willis Sayre (1877-1963), American theatre critic
- John Nevin Sayre (1884 - 1977), American pastor and magazine editor; brother of Francis Bowes Sayre, Sr.
- Lewis Albert Sayre (1820-1900), American orthopedic surgeon
- Nora Sayre (1932-2001), American film critic
- Robert H. Sayre (1824-1907), American businessman
- Stephen Sayre (1736-1818), American revolutionary who allegedly planned to kidnap George III
- Zelda Sayre (1900-1948), American novelist and wife of writer F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Sayre, Oklahoma, a city in Beckham County, Oklahoma, United States
- Sayre, Pennsylvania, a borough in Bradford County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Sayreville, New Jersey
- Sayre Fire, a wildfire that burned near northern Los Angeles in 2008
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sayre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.