Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sayre may refer to
- David Austin Sayre (1793-1870), American silversmith, banker, and educator
- David F. Sayre (1822-1919), American politician, farmer, and lawyer
- Francis Bowes Sayre, Sr. (1885-1972), American ambassador and son-in-law of President Woodrow Wilson
- Francis Bowes Sayre, Jr. (1915-2008), Episcopal cleric and Dean of Washington Cathedral
- Geoffrey Sayre-McCord (born 1956), American philosopher
- James Willis Sayre (1877-1963), American theatre critic
- John Nevin Sayre (1884 - 1977), American pastor and magazine editor; brother of Francis Bowes Sayre, Sr.
- Lewis Albert Sayre (1820-1900), American orthopedic surgeon
- Nora Sayre (1932-2001), American film critic
- Robert H. Sayre (1824-1907), American businessman
- Stephen Sayre (1736-1818), American revolutionary who allegedly planned to kidnap George III
- Zelda Sayre (1900-1948), American novelist and wife of writer F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Sayre, Oklahoma, a city in Beckham County, Oklahoma, United States
- Sayre, Pennsylvania, a borough in Bradford County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Sayreville, New Jersey
- Sayre Fire, a wildfire that burned near northern Los Angeles in 2008
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sayre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.