Scarlet Pimpernel (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scarlet Pimpernel may refer to:
- The Scarlet Pimpernel, a 1903 play and 1905 novel by Baroness Orczy
- The Scarlet Pimpernel, a 1917 American adaption starring Dustin Farnum
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (1934 film), a British adaptation starring Leslie Howard
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982 film), a British adaptation featuring Anthony Andrews
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (musical), a 1997 Broadway adaptation, or the song of the same name from the musical
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (radio show), a British 1952-53 radio show
- The Adventures of the Scarlet Pimpernel, a British 1955 TV series
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (1999 TV series), a series loosely based on Orczy's novels
- "The Scarlet Pimpernel of the Vatican", a nickname of World War II hero Monsignor Hugh O'Flaherty and also a radio play about him
- The Scarlet Pumpernickel, a 1949 Looney Tunes animated short film spoofing the Orczy works
- Anagallis arvensis, a low-growing, annual plant
- a cultivar of Mandevilla sanderi, a plant also called Dipladenia sanderi and Brazilian jasmine
- Hugh O'Flaherty, Irish Catholic priest and senior official of the Roman Curia, responsible for saving 6,500 Allied soldiers and Jews, nicknamed "The Scarlet Pimpernel of the Vatican"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scarlet Pimpernel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.