Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scientist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scientist is a person who engages in science.
Scientist or The Scientist may also refer to:
- Robert Karlsson, (b. 1969), Swedish professional golfer nicknamed "The Scientist"
- Scientist (musician), (b. 1960), Jamaican dub musician Hopeton Brown
- The Scientists (established 1979), an Australian post-punk band
- "The Scientist" (song), a 2002 single by Coldplay
- The Scientists of Modern Music, (established 2005), an Australian electronic music group
- The Scientist (magazine), a life sciences magazine
- The Scientists (book), a 2012 book about 43 top scientists of all time
- "The Scientist" (Arrow), eighth episode of the 2013 second season of the TV show Arrow
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scientist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.