|Alma mater||Cornell University
Harvard Business School
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, author, investor|
|Notable work||Making Ideas Happen (Penguin Books)|
|Board member of||Cornell University's Entrepreneurship Program
Smithsonian Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum
Scott Belsky (born April 18, 1980) is an American entrepreneur, author and early stage investor best known for co-creating the online portfolio platform, Behance, Inc. In 2010, Belsky was included in Fast Company's "100 Most Creative People in Business" list.
In December 2012, Behance was acquired by Adobe where Belsky became VP of Products, Mobile and Community at Adobe. In February 2016 Belsky left Adobe and joined Benchmark as the firm's sixth general partner. Prior to joining Benchmark, Belsky had been an early-stage investor and active advisor to companies including Uber, Warby Parker, Pinterest, Periscope and Sweetgreen.
Personal life and education
Belsky graduated from Cornell University. He received his MBA from Harvard Business School. Belsky serves on the advisory board of Cornell University's Entrepreneurship Program, is a board member for the Art Director's Club.
- "Making Ideas Happen Book Page". the99percent.com. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- "Wired Magazine UK". wired.co.uk. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- "Amazon Book Sales Info". amazon.com. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- Loizos, Connie. "Benchmark Adds A Sixth General Partner: Scott Belsky". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "Fast Company Article On Scott Belsky". fastcompany.com. Retrieved April 16, 2012.
- "News Analysis Adobe Behances The Creative Class With 150M Community Acquisition". http://blog.softwareinsider.org/. Retrieved February 21, 2013. External link in
- "Adobe Acquires Social Media Platform Behance To Power Its Creative Cloud Community". http://techcrunch.com/. Retrieved February 21, 2013. External link in
- "Adobe Acquired Portfolio Service Behance for more than 150 million in cash and stock". http://techcrunch.com. Retrieved February 21, 2013. External link in
- "Enriching The Creative Experience". http://adobe.com/. Retrieved February 21, 2013. External link in
- "Why Adobe's CreativeSync Is So Much More Than Just Dropbox For Designers". Co.Design. Retrieved 2016-02-24.
- "DC Chain Sweetgreen Raises $18.5 Million; Danny Meyer, Daniel Boulud Among Investors". Eater. Retrieved 2016-02-24.
- "Art Directors Club". adcglobal.org. Retrieved April 16, 2012.