From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uber or uber- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uber may refer to:
- Über, a German word meaning "above", "over", "across" or "about"
- Uber (company), makers of a mobile application providing access to vehicles for hire run by others' business affiliated with them.
- Alexander Uber (1783–1824), German cello virtuoso, composer, and Kapellmeister
- Betty Uber (1906–1983), English badminton player
- Christian Benjamin Uber (1746–1812), German jurist and composer
- Friedrich Christian Hermann Uber (1781–1822), German composer
Media and entertainment
- Uber, short for uberfic, a kind of alternative universe fan fiction
- Uber Bear, a character in the video game Fur Fighters
- Uber Catacomb Snatch, a video game
- Uber Geek, an album by Luke Ski
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.