From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uber or über in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uber or Über may refer to:
- Über, a German word meaning "above", "over", "across" or "about"
- Uber (company), makers of a mobile application providing access to vehicles for hire
- Alexander Uber (1783–1824), German cello virtuoso, composer, and Kapellmeister
- Betty Uber (1906–1983), English badminton player
- Christian Benjamin Uber (1746–1812), German jurist and composer
- Friedrich Christian Hermann Uber (1781–1822), German composer
Media and entertainment
- Über (album), a 2006 album by the Norwegian black metal band Sturmgeist
- Über (comics), a 2010s Anglo-American comic book series
- Uber, short for uberfic, a kind of alternative universe fan fiction
- Uber Bear, a character in the video game Fur Fighters
- Unter (disambiguation), German antonym of über meaning "under" or "below"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.