Senkom Mitra Polri
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Abbreviation||Senkom Mitra Polri|
|Motto||"Penetrating Distance Without Limits"|
|Formation||January 1, 2004|
|Legal status||Non-Governmental Organization|
|Purpose||Social and security public order|
|Headquarters||DKI Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Remarks||Senkom Mitra Polri/Police Senkom Partners is one of the NGOs are aware that security and order established by members of the Police Headquarters Kamtibmas Partners|
Senkom Mitra Polri ("Senkom Police Partners") are groups in Indonesia that inform and assist the country's security forces and provide information to the public about national security issues.
History of Police Approving Senkom Partners
Senkom Mitra Polri is a non-government organization established by members of the Partners, Kamtibmas Police Headquarters, on January 1, 2004, in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Scope and Activities
As a police partner, Senkom coordinates and provides information to the legal authorities of either the central government, local government, or the military police about security or public order disturbances, matters of national stability, and any natural disasters occurring in areas where Senkom members are located.
Senkom Mitra Polri's activities include:
- Monitoring the weather, traffic, situation reports by the Kamtibmas.
- Cooperating with the government agencies in training and socialization of human resources.
- Providing hands-on service and communications assistance in the event of disasters, accidents, and safety demonstrations.
- (in Indonesian) (July 22, 2009.) "Asked to Participate Aceh Senkom Help Fight Drugs." Berita Sore.
- (in Indonesian) (April 17, 2011). "Thank Senkom Regent Partners Banyumas Police." Tunas Bangsa.
- (in Indonesian) Wijaya, Bodhiya (December 24, 2009). "Police Help Secure Partner Senkom Christmas & New Year." Detik Surabaya.
- (in Indonesian) Hidup, Berita Gaya (September 9, 2010). "Police and Partners Tokobagus.com Senkom Degree Post Mudik Lebaran." Bali Post.
- (in Indonesian) (January 14, 2012). "Binjai Mayor Welcomes Establishment of Branches Communications Center." Harian Analisa (English: Daily analysis).
- (in Indonesian) (April 23, 2008). "Members of the Communications Center hacked." Suara Merdeka Day.