From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A serif is a decorative detail on letters and other typographical symbols.
Serif may also refer to:
- Şərif, a municipality in Balakan Rayon, Azerbaijan
- Serif Europe, a software company specialising in creative software
- Serif DrawPlus, a vector graphics editor
- Serif PagePlus, a desk-top publishing program
- Seraph, Character featured in "The Matrix Reloaded"
- Şerif, Turkish name
- Serif (publisher), an Independent publishing company based in London
- San Serriffe, a typographical hoax.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.