A sex kitten is a woman who exhibits a sexually provocative lifestyle or an abundant sexual aggression. The term originated c. 1958, and was used to describe French starlet Brigitte Bardot, who appeared in the 1956 film And God Created Woman.
- Women should not strive for sex kitten identities, Nicole Hoegg, TheBatt, Dec. 5, 2005.
- The earliest use cited in the OED Online (accessed November 26, 2011) is in the Daily Sketch, June 2, 1958.
- filmreference.com, Ann-Margret - Films as actress, retrieved March 28, 2008.
- lovegoddess.info, ANN-MARGRET, retrieved March 28, 2008
- Kakutani, Michiko. "Who Exactly Is This Sexagenarian Sex Kitten?" The New York Times. March 15, 1996.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|