|Iron: Or, the War After|
Vidaurri received a BFA in illustration from the University of the Arts. His work has appeared in Image comics, Boom! Studios,' and 'Archaia Entertainment.' He is author and illustrator of the 2013 graphic novel Iron: Or, the War After, published by Archaia. Done in watercolor, Iron has been described by MTV Geek-News columnist Charles Webb as a "story of espionage, intrigue, and betrayal in the wake of a great war that has brought together the losers, victors, and victims—who all happen to be animals." In 2015 he wrote and illustrated story for Jim Henson's Storyteller: Witches as well as Five Ghosts Special #1. Vidaurri worked on the Five Ghosts Kickstarter campaign for the first issue, as well as the second. Vidaurri is the writer for Kaboom! 2018 Steven Universe comic book miniseries.
- Baker, Bill (16 April 2013), "Comics: Shane-Michael Vidaurri Discusses Iron: Or, the War After", The Morton Report, retrieved 24 August 2014
- "Shane-Michael Vidaurri Biography", Archaia, 16 April 2013, retrieved 24 August 2014
- "New News", Mint 400 Records, Twitter, 12 August 2014, retrieved 24 August 2014
- Schmidt, Jo (30 March 2013), "Iron by Shane-Michael Vidaurri", Crimespree Magazine, retrieved 24 August 2014
- Webb, Charles (4 January 2013), "War Stories: Shane-Michael Vidaurri Talks About His OGN 'Iron: Or, the War After'", MTV Geek News, retrieved 24 August 2014