|Full name||Sharon Lee Black|
|Date of birth||4 April 1971|
|Place of birth||Adelaide, Australia|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:06, 12 January 2014 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:06, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
Sharon Lee Black (born 4 April 1971) is an Australian former soccer player who played national league football in Australia and Denmark as well as representing Australia at the 2000 Olympic Football Tournament and the 1999 FIFA Women's World Cup. Her last club was Australian W-League team Adelaide United.
- "Sharon Black". Australian Sports Commission. Archived from the original on 19 January 2000. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Player profile - Sharon Black". Adelaide United FC. Retrieved 3 April 2009.
- Cockerill, Michael (29 April 2004). "Australian pair breaks new ground in Europe". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "Official Media Guide of Australia at the FIFA Women's World Cup Germany 2011" (PDF). Football Federation Australia. 8 July 2011. p. 53. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Matildas call it a day". Illawarra Mercury. 28 December 2002. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "Teams of the Decades - Women's 1990-1999". Football Federation Australia. 21 December 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|